Thursday, November 13, 2008

Third Root is going to be on TV!

Hello Third Root Friends and Family!

This past Tuesday, a TV crew from WABC came into Third Root and filmed a treatment, herbal medicine making, a yoga class, and did a few interviews! We are going to air on Monday, November 17th at 6am, so I am looking for kind earlybirds out there who may have access to a TV and VCR, and would be willing to tape it for us?! WABC itself isn’t allowed to give out tapes of what they show, they told us, because that would be all they did — make copies of their shows for people they featured on it.

Thanks! Let me know!

Jacoby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found about your organization today as I was took a different route walking my dogs.

I can't begin to express the happiness and the gratitude I felt when I saw that there is a local yoga place in my own neighborhood. I've always wanted to take a class but never had the funds to spend $1500+ for classes in Manhattan.

I have been waiting for an establishment like your own for a very long time and I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you!

I will definitely be stopping by for some great yoga sessions!